Brennan Manna Diamond
IT Network Administrator
Candidates must meet all requirements and qualifications to be considered for this position
Brennan, Manna & Diamond is a mid-size law firm with a diverse, and dynamic practice seeking to expand its Akron office with the addition of a highly qualified and motivated IT Network Administrator.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who thrive working in a collaborative team environment, who are willing to work hard while having fun, and who consistently strive to deliver exceptional client service and work product of the highest quality.
Your salary will be aligned with experience.
Paid personal time, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401K / Retirement Plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Long Term Care, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
• Preference will be given to applicants that have an Associate’s Degree in a computer/technology related field, or 2+ years of equivalent experience.
Candidates must meet the following to be considered:
• 2+ years of experience
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic, dependable, reliable, self-starter, and motivated.
• Commitment to maintaining strict confidentiality requirements.
Embrace Brennan, Manna & Diamond’s core values, meaning:
• Commitment to excellence
• Act with integrity
• Driven to the best result for the client
• Team-based mentality
• Maintain computing environment by identifying network requirements, installing upgrades and monitoring network performance.
• Administer Active Directory, Office 365, VPN’s and related software.
• Maintain all networking hardware and work with outside vendors to keep equipment in service and under maintenance contracts.
• Diagnose and resolve issues/problems, or potential issues/problems with the network and its hardware, software and systems.
• Receive and field ‘Help Desk’ calls related to all Firm software packages and computer systems for all locations.
• Work closely with departmental managers to determine future hardware and software needs.
• Explore new opportunities to add value and efficiency to the Firm.
• Upgrade networking and computer systems by conferring with vendors, developing, testing evaluating and installing enhancements.
• Submit information for budgets and monitoring expenses.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional seminars.
• Protect The Firm’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Outstanding planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, manage workflow, and complete multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to maintain, create, develop trusting, and lasting relationships with diverse audiences.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.