Brennan Manna Diamond
Brennan Manna & Diamond is now hiring a Legal Assistant with experience in any or all areas litigation, healthcare, and corporate transactional. This position will have legal assistant responsibilities for 3 - 4 attorneys. You will report to the Managing Partner of the office.
Experience Requirements & Education
· 5 to 7+ years’ experience in a law firm. Paralegal Certification not required but is a plus.
· Document Drafting.
· Experience in multifaceted workload is a plus.
· Draft legal documents and proofread for accuracy, including demand letters, pleadings, and client correspondence.
· Communicate professionally and promptly with BMD personnel, clients, and external contacts at all times.
· Excellent customer service.
· Track and docket all dates for various deadlines.
· Manage and organize a large number of files / clients, ensuring all information is kept up to date and easy to access electronically.
· Assist in general case management.
· Time entries and receivables management
· Great attention to detail.
· Ability to provide the utmost confidentiality
· Team-oriented mindset.
· Well versed in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Excellent written, oral, reporting, and presentation skills.
· Outstanding customer service skills and matching attitude.
· Strong organization and analytical skills.
· Strong research skills.
· Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to lift a maximum of 20 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer.