Brennan Manna Diamond
Senior Real Estate Attorney
Orlando, FL, United States
Candidates must meet all requirements and qualifications to be considered for this position
Brennan, Manna & Diamond Orlando is a mid-size law firm with a diverse, and dynamic real estate practice seeking to expand its Real Estate Practice Group with the addition of a highly qualified and motivated attorney with 5+ years of commercial real estate and lender representation working experience.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who thrive working in a collaborative team environment, who are willing to work hard while having fun, and who consistently strive to deliver exceptional client service and work product of the highest quality.
This position will provide significant opportunities for direct client interaction and management opportunities.
Your salary will be aligned with experience.
401K / Retirement Plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Long Term Care, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Paid personal time, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid parking.
Juris Doctor (JD) degree
Relevant Work Experience
· Negotiating purchase and sale agreements
· Acquisitions and dispositions of real property
· Commercial real estate development and entitlements
· Title and survey review
· Lease preparation and negotiation
· Drafting and negotiating complex loan documents
· Transaction and project management
· 5+ years of real estate transactional experience.
· Licensed to practice law in Florida or willing to obtain a license to practice law in Florida.
· Outstanding attention to detail.
· Strong work ethic, dependable, reliable, self-starter, and motivated.
· Commitment to maintaining strict confidentiality requirements.
· Portable book of business not required
Embrace Brennan, Manna & Diamond’s core values, meaning:
· Commitment to excellence
· Act with integrity
· Driven to the best result for the client
· Team-based mentality
· Drafting and negotiating financing and organizational documents, leases, and purchase and sale contracts
· Excellent research, writing skills, and analytical skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Outstanding planning and organizational skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks, manage workflow, and complete multiple projects simultaneously with little oversight.
· Ability to analyze facts to recommend and implement transactional strategy.
· Ability to maintain, create and develop trusting and lasting relationships with diverse audiences, including prospective clients, to gain future business.
We are an equal opportunity employer.