Litigation Assistant Paralegal
Brennan Manna & Diamond is now hiring a Litigation Assistant. This position will act as Legal Assistant with minimal Paralegal responsibilities for the Office Managing Partner and 2 other litigation attorneys. You will report to the Managing Partner of the office.
• Document Drafting, with specific emphasis on litigation
• Experience in high-volume litigation is a plus
• Draft legal documents and proofread for accuracy, including demand letters, pleadings, and client correspondence.
• Communicate professionally and promptly with BMD personnel, clients, and external contacts at all times.
• Excellent customer service.
• Track and docket all dates for various deadlines.
• Manage and organize a large number of files / clients, ensuring all information is kept up to date and easy to access electronically.
• Assist in general case management.
• Time entries and receivables management.
• Ability to provide the utmost confidentiality
• Team-oriented mindset
• Well versed in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent written, oral, reporting, and presentation skills
• Outstanding customer service skills and matching attitude
• Strong organization and analytical skills
• Strong research skills
• Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to lift a maximum of 20 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.