Brennan, Manna & Diamond Akron is a mid-size law firm with a diverse, and dynamic litigation practice seeking to expand its Business Litigation Practice Group with the addition of a highly qualified and motivated attorney with 4 – 6 years working experience.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who thrive working in a collaborative team environment, who are willing to work hard while having fun, and who consistently strive to deliver exceptional client service and work product of the highest quality.
You must meet all requirements and qualifications to be considered for this position.
Your salary will be aligned with experience.
• Juris Doctor (JD) degree
You must have the following experience to be considered:
• 4 – 6 years of working litigation experience
• Portable book of business preferred, but not required
• First chair experience is preferred, but not required
You must upload (in one document) both a resume and writing sample to be considered.
• Writing sample – dispositive motion or appellate brief of which you are the principal author
• Licensed to practice law in Ohio and Federal Courts
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Strong work ethic, dependable, reliable, self-starter, and motivated
• Commitment to maintaining strict confidentiality requirements
You must embrace Brennan, Manna & Diamond’s core values, meaning:
• Commitment to excellence
• Act with integrity
• Driven to the best result for the client
• Team-based mentality
• Excellent research, writing skills, and analytical skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Outstanding planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, manage workflow, and complete multiple projects simultaneously with little oversight.
• Ability to analyze facts to recommend and implement case strategy.
• Ability to maintain, create, develop trusting, and lasting relationships with diverse audiences, including prospective clients, to gain future business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.