Candidates must meet all requirements and qualifications to be considered for this position.
Brennan, Manna & Diamond Columbus is a mid-size law firm with a diverse and dynamic litigation practice. We are seeking to expand our Business Litigation Practice Group with the addition of a highly qualified and motivated attorney with 3–5 years of working experience.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who thrive in a collaborative team environment, who are willing to work hard while having fun, and who consistently strive to deliver exceptional client service and work product of the highest quality.
Your salary will be aligned with experience.
• Portable book of business preferred, but not required
• First chair experience preferred, but not required
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic, dependable, reliable, self-starter, and motivated
• Commitment to maintaining strict confidentiality requirements
• Commitment to excellence
• Act with integrity
• Driven to the best result for the client
• Team-based mentality
• Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Outstanding planning and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks, manage workflow, and complete multiple projects simultaneously with little oversight
• Ability to analyze facts to recommend and implement case strategy
• Ability to maintain, create, develop trusting, and lasting relationships with diverse audiences, including prospective clients, to gain future business
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.