Brennan Manna & Diamond is now hiring a Litigation Paralegal with experience in complex commercial litigation. This position will have Paralegal responsibilities for a growing 65 attorney / 135 employee law firm. You will report to the Managing Partner of the office.
• Paralegal Certification is a plus
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in a law firm
• Document Drafting, with specific emphasis on litigation
• Detailed general internet research / Secretary of State searches
• Experience in high-volume litigation/arbitration is a plus
• Draft legal documents and proofread for accuracy, including demand letters, pleadings, and client correspondence.
• Communicate professionally and promptly with BMD personnel, clients, and external contacts at all times.
• Excellent customer service.
• Track and docket all dates for various deadlines.
• Manage and organize a large number of files / clients, ensuring all information is kept up to date and easy to access electronically.
• Assist in general case management as a paralegal.
• Great attention to detail
• Team-oriented mindset
• Well versed in Microsoft Office; Excel and Word
• Excellent written, oral, reporting, and presentation skills
• Outstanding customer service skills and matching attitude
• Strong organization and analytical skills
• Strong research skills
• Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to lift a maximum of 20 pounds
• Mail Merge
• Monday-Friday, 8 hours/day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.